This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

VBCCourthouse - Copy (2)

Report a Problem

Road Issues
For road issues please contact the Van Buren County Highway Department & County Engineer's Office at 319-293-3663 (Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm) and a work request will be put in for review of the issue. Non-emergency issues may be reported after hours at the same number.

For emergency road related issues outside of normal work hour please contact the Sheriff's Department.

Fly Rock
To report a fly rock event please fill out the Notice of Fly Rock Event form located on the Highway Department Permits & Forms Page and submit the completed notice to the County Engineer's office as required on the form.

Please be aware that notice MUST be made to the Quarry Owner/Operator or the Blaster within 48 hours of the event AND notice made to the County Engineer's Office within 7 days of the event.